I’m grateful for:
- Skype (online instant messaging and calling program)
- eBay (online marketplace where I can purchase goods)
- PayPal (I can invoice clients online)
- Constant Contact (a fun online program I use to create electronic newsletters)
- Google (what would any of us do without it?!)
Real spiritual, huh?
Well, you see I’m a computer geek AND a people person – unusual combo, I know. So the aforementioned is the geek coming out in me.
On the other side of the coin, I’m grateful for:
- Conscious contact with Spirit and our ever-deepening connection
- Being together with my beloved twin flame, life partner, and husband, Rog, in this lifetime
- Knowing what’s truly important in life
- Dear friends
- Moving forward in my spiritual coaching professional practice
- Good physical health
- Phoenix weather
- Being a good listener (some times better than other times)
- Being a trustworthy friend
- The ability to hold a sacred place for others and help empower them as they walk their path.
The list really could go on and on. It’s always up to me as to how I view this world, my life. I can come from a victim standpoint, or I can seize the moment and look at my entire life as a blessing that has me exuding gratitude every moment. It’s always a choice. Having choices is another thing that I’m grateful for.
I am reminded of the following lyrics from A Course in Miracles, put to music by Jeff Olmsted:
Love is the way I walk in gratitude. Love… is the way I walk.
Hmm… Love and gratitude. Now, that’s not an unusual combination at all!