“The only certainty is that nothing is certain.” – Pliny the Elder
‘Tis true that not much in this world and life is certain. Here’s my short list of what I bank on:
– God exists (what a switch for me from 19 years ago!).
– God wants only the highest good for me (I sometimes get in the way of that).
– God is ever present, in me, and outside of me.
– I need to give attention to my relationship with Spirit if I desire a meaningful one (as with other relationships).
– I can communicate in this relationship through prayer and meditation.
– God will always be around to help me and to provide guidance to me (if I ask and am open).
And, it is certain that the only time is now, and God is here with me, now.