We empower ourselves every time we accept responsibility for choosing the thoughts and feelings we act on. – In God’s Care, February 4, 2010
Thinking about what I am grateful for is a wonderful (and quick) way for me to align with Spirit and thereby empower myself.
So here’s what I’m grateful for this very morning:
– Spending quiet time with God, my Higher Self, guides, angels, and all the other beings interested in my upliftment
– Early morning ’kawfee’ time with Rog in our rustic candlelit living room
– The divine spark within that is growing stronger every day
– My robust health physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually
– My front crown remaining secure and staying on!
– My newfound friend, client, and personal healer
– Interesting clients and creative work
– Money flowing in more steadily
– Unity of Sedona people and events
– An array of friends who are waking up alongside me
And, most of all, my gratitude list must always include knowing and feeling I am never alone, for God is always with me.
Thank You, Spirit, for all You have blessed me with. I look forward to the future blessings You have in store for me.
Empowering Gratitude — No Comments
HTML tags allowed in your comment: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>