Yesterday was another, rich, abundant day.
Reviewing it – and others – it becomes clear what ingredients are needed for me to make a fulfilling day. It is a very rich recipe for a joyful life.
– Start the day in quiet time with Spirit
– Read inspirational literature in the morning
– Blog about spirituality
– Meet with Rog for prayer followed by our morning ‘coffee vacation’
– Help others in computer-related projects
– Be open to service opportunities in the moment
– Examine my behaviors, thoughts, and feelings
– Connect with Spirit throughout the course of the day
– Take care of my physical and mental bodies
– Listen to music
– Shine my light wherever I am, whoever I am with
– Meet with Rog for prayer followed by our afternoon ‘coffee vacation’
– Breathe deeply
– Take a walk
– Take time to pause
– Spend time with my Unity of Sedona family either in a seminar, at choir rehearsal, or otherwise
– Read spiritual literature in the evening
– Go to bed at night, snuggling up to Rog and thanking God for all the blessings and abundance in my life.