One With Spirit
“Whenever we ask for God’s help, our mind is at one with God. And whenever we feel out of sync with God, we need only change our mind.”
– In God’s Care*: Daily Meditations on Spirituality in Recovery, January 4
*As We Understand God
It is my goal to be focused on Spirit every second of my life; needless to say, I’ve got a ways to go!
The aforementioned reading got me thinking about other scenarios in which my mind is one with the Great Mystery. Here’s some that arise throughout the day:
- The experience of writing this daily blog, You, Me and Spirit
- Sending love, light, and healing to others
- Helping others
- Feeling joy
- Being at peace
- Remembering someone’s birthday or other special occasion and reaching out to them
- Conscious breathing
- Staying in the present moment
- Writing in my gratitude journal at night
There are a myriad of ways and times throughout the day when I come together with and my mind is one with God.
As I grow in awareness, my mind is one with God more often. When I find myself off kilter, like A Course in Miracles points out, I can choose once again, and come back to focusing on and being one with Spirit.
One With Spirit — No Comments
HTML tags allowed in your comment: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>