“Gratitude is like a healthy plant. It grows and grows and grows!
“My life is full of things to be grateful for!”
– “Everyday Joy, 365 days of ohmygod life,” by Z Egloff and Melissa Phillippe, May 23
I thought I’d write this evening’s gratitude list as a blog post instead of my usual practice of writing in my gratitude journal. I Iist 10 things, people, or circumstances for which I am grateful. Below they are listed in no particular order:
- I am a grateful for 7½ hours’ sleep last night, helping to prepare me better for my first day at the new job.
- I am grateful for my morning sabbath.
- I am grateful for the onboarding schedule created for me at my new employer.
- I am grateful for the meet and greets and helpfulness of my new colleagues.
- I am grateful for the interesting tools and software I will be learning and using, stretching myself.
- I am grateful I took a 30-minute walk after work.
- I am grateful I cooked a healthy, hot dinner meal.
- I am grateful for a new friend I met online whose message to me was hanging out for four years!!
- I am grateful for feeling super tired—the “good” tired—which I expect will give me a peaceful, deep sleep.
- I am grateful for a life of abundance in so many ways thanks to Spirit!